Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tryst

thirty one.

Dance of demons on my brow
I am romeo's curled lips just --
 Still warm face
And hollow chest
You became the sweet dead boy
Sweet grown up man,
You were convincing
 But the blood moved warm behind your skin
And I climbed inside an ivy green bottle of 
Sweet grown old sin
Doctored slightly
You won't find none left in my curled stone hand.
It looks like I will be a child
A little while longer
But do the childs do this?
Do they cry out silent
Before the kiss of an assumed dead lover
Do the childs cry deep?
You were only talking in your sleep --
 That drowsy knife rested even still 
On a dream walker's tongue
When I slipped it young from 
Behind your teeth
To save it for tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. love your work!
    you're very talented I don't get why so few people recommend on this. you're doing great love it!

    ReplyDelete